- R U Ready for Backyard Chickens? QUIZ
- One Dozen Tips to Legalize Chickens in Your Community
- Annotated Ordinance
- Case Statement
- Florida's Chicken Support Organizations
- Sarasota Chicken Resources
- Designing a Southwest Florida Coop
- Top 25 Funky Chicken Facts
- Hurricanes and Hens
- My Chickens Busted by Code Enforcement, What do I do Now?
- 7 Stages of Chicken Keeping in the U.S.
- America's Largest Chicken Cities
- (ABC) Annotated Bibliography of Chicken Legalization Reference Material
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
CLUCK blog sets new record: 1,000 pageviews in 12 days
I hope you weren't expecting a long article. We're just pointing out that on November 28 we posted an entry CLUCK by the Numbers stating that there had been 3,102 pageviews so far.
On the morning of December 10th, we passed 4,102 pageviews. We're talking 83 pageviews a day for the last twelve days and while there is no proof these readers are all supporters, it is hard to believe rank and file chicken opponents or alektorophobes are going to lavish a lot of time on the blog.
And while the internet does make is possible for people all over the planet to access our blog (See Local Info Source or International Curiosity?), we suspect the vast majority of interest originates here in Sarasota, reflecting the growing acceptance of backyard hens as a legitimate and valued part of our community.