- R U Ready for Backyard Chickens? QUIZ
- One Dozen Tips to Legalize Chickens in Your Community
- Annotated Ordinance
- Case Statement
- Florida's Chicken Support Organizations
- Sarasota Chicken Resources
- Designing a Southwest Florida Coop
- Top 25 Funky Chicken Facts
- Hurricanes and Hens
- My Chickens Busted by Code Enforcement, What do I do Now?
- 7 Stages of Chicken Keeping in the U.S.
- America's Largest Chicken Cities
- (ABC) Annotated Bibliography of Chicken Legalization Reference Material
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Friday November 5th 7:00 at the new Sarasota City Police Station, 2099 Adams Lane (between Ringling Blvd and Payne Park, a block east of 301).
This meeting is sort of a double header: getting organized because this will be our last meeting before our backyard hen measure appears before the City Planning Board. Spread the word and come help build the constituency that will put us over the top.
Then we'll take time to watch The Natural History of the Chicken, an hour long documentary that investigates the role of the chicken in American life and tells several remarkable stories.
And ask your friends to join our Facebook Group -- we'd like to get to 1,000 and we're more than halfway there.