- R U Ready for Backyard Chickens? QUIZ
- One Dozen Tips to Legalize Chickens in Your Community
- Annotated Ordinance
- Case Statement
- Florida's Chicken Support Organizations
- Sarasota Chicken Resources
- Designing a Southwest Florida Coop
- Top 25 Funky Chicken Facts
- Hurricanes and Hens
- My Chickens Busted by Code Enforcement, What do I do Now?
- 7 Stages of Chicken Keeping in the U.S.
- America's Largest Chicken Cities
- (ABC) Annotated Bibliography of Chicken Legalization Reference Material
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Are you curious about the various breeds of chickens being raised locally? Do you have a couple of hours for some chicken-related public service? Would you like a free pass to get in the County Fair? If so, please consider taking a shift at the small animal tent at the County Fair, which starts this Friday. This is a great chance to assess the moods of a variety of chickens, help staff a CLUCK information table, and examine in detail a working chicken tractor. You'll also have a chance to meet and talk with others interested in chickens.