- R U Ready for Backyard Chickens? QUIZ
- One Dozen Tips to Legalize Chickens in Your Community
- Annotated Ordinance
- Case Statement
- Florida's Chicken Support Organizations
- Sarasota Chicken Resources
- Designing a Southwest Florida Coop
- Top 25 Funky Chicken Facts
- Hurricanes and Hens
- My Chickens Busted by Code Enforcement, What do I do Now?
- 7 Stages of Chicken Keeping in the U.S.
- America's Largest Chicken Cities
- (ABC) Annotated Bibliography of Chicken Legalization Reference Material
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
CLUCK withdraws offer to provide correspondence with public official
In an abrupt change, the Sarasota CLUCK blogsite withdrew an offer to provide copies of two exchanges of correspondence with the Chair of the City Planning Commission. Yesterday the offers were prominent parts of a posting critical of a Sarasota Herald-Tribune editorial, but as of this morning they are marked with asterisks and an explanation stating that the messages are attorney privileged and confidential information. In light of this unambiguous warning from an attorney's office, CLUCK has withdrawn the offer until the matter can be clarified.
Below is the text as it appears in the email, although one has to wonder if printing it is also a violation.