- R U Ready for Backyard Chickens? QUIZ
- One Dozen Tips to Legalize Chickens in Your Community
- Annotated Ordinance
- Case Statement
- Florida's Chicken Support Organizations
- Sarasota Chicken Resources
- Designing a Southwest Florida Coop
- Top 25 Funky Chicken Facts
- Hurricanes and Hens
- My Chickens Busted by Code Enforcement, What do I do Now?
- 7 Stages of Chicken Keeping in the U.S.
- America's Largest Chicken Cities
- (ABC) Annotated Bibliography of Chicken Legalization Reference Material
Friday, January 13, 2012
CLUCK celebrates first anniversary of city chickens and plans county strategy
One year after final passage of the changes to Sarasota city ordinances to once again allow chickens, CLUCK supporters will gather commemorate our success and re-dedicate ourselves to a campaign to relax restrictions in the unincorporated county (and North Port).
Please join us February 7th at 7:00 p.m. in the Green Building at Twin Lakes Park for an evening of testimony and strategy that will no doubt include the appreciative stories of City residents as well as the heart-rending tales of draconian code enforcement edicts that rip family pets from from the arms of responsible owners (well, figuratively at least).
It will be a time for veterans of the first campaign to reflect and new leaders to emerge.