- Upcoming CLUCKworthy Events
- R U Ready for Backyard Chickens? QUIZ
- One Dozen Tips to Legalize Chickens in Your Community
- Annotated Ordinance
- Case Statement
- Florida's Chicken Support Organizations
- Sarasota Chicken Resources
- Designing a Southwest Florida Coop
- Sarasota Chicken Outlaws Wanted Poster
- Top 25 Funky Chicken Facts
- Hurricanes and Hens
- My Chickens Busted by Code Enforcement, What do I do Now?
- 7 Stages of Chicken Keeping in the U.S.
- Can I keep chickens where I live in Sarasota County?
- America's Largest Chicken Cities
- BoCC discussion of CLUCK
- Environmental Law Institute article on Backyard Chickens
Thursday, July 28, 2011
CLUCK NEWS: 'MY SUNCOAST' not too generous with news related to a domestic avian species
The webpage masthead says mysuncoast.com but the dire warning at the end of the article seems to imply that it is not our suncoast, but theirs, and they are retaining all rights. The warning says the content may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed, which is a little weird because they encourage people to share the article, which certainly seems like a form of redistribution to us. Cautiously we proceed. Here goes:
The article is written about a group of ____________(domestic avian species) in ____________(somewhere between Manatee and Charlotte) County, that are used to ___________(not the Merrimac) populations of ______________ (common flying and biting insects) that may carry___________(not East, South, or North) ______________(longest river in Africa) ________________ (common computer affliction).