- R U Ready for Backyard Chickens? QUIZ
- One Dozen Tips to Legalize Chickens in Your Community
- Annotated Ordinance
- Case Statement
- Florida's Chicken Support Organizations
- Sarasota Chicken Resources
- Designing a Southwest Florida Coop
- Top 25 Funky Chicken Facts
- Hurricanes and Hens
- My Chickens Busted by Code Enforcement, What do I do Now?
- 7 Stages of Chicken Keeping in the U.S.
- America's Largest Chicken Cities
- (ABC) Annotated Bibliography of Chicken Legalization Reference Material
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Sarasota Blogger Weighs In on Hot Chicks
It seems entirely fitting that the posting taking this blog to 30,000 pageviews is about another local blog: true green bliss. Blogger and green lifestyle coach, Elsie Gilmore, recently posted her reflections in the wake of the most recent Chickens 101 workshop. Her posting "hot chicks" explains her interest in backyard chickens even though she currently eats neither chicken nor eggs. It's a thoughtful excursion into the local world of backyard chickens and you'll even find a couple of links to this blog. What goes around, etc.