- R U Ready for Backyard Chickens? QUIZ
- One Dozen Tips to Legalize Chickens in Your Community
- Annotated Ordinance
- Case Statement
- Florida's Chicken Support Organizations
- Sarasota Chicken Resources
- Designing a Southwest Florida Coop
- Top 25 Funky Chicken Facts
- Hurricanes and Hens
- My Chickens Busted by Code Enforcement, What do I do Now?
- 7 Stages of Chicken Keeping in the U.S.
- America's Largest Chicken Cities
- (ABC) Annotated Bibliography of Chicken Legalization Reference Material
Monday, November 8, 2010
Residential Urban Chicken Keeping City Code Amendment Nov. 29th
The Planning Board of the City of Sarasota will be considering the Residential Urban Chicken Keeping City Code Amendment starting at 6:00 p.m. on November 29, 2010 in the Commission Chambers at City Hall, 1565 First Street. Ten Issues will be taken up that evening.
City Staff are recommending the measure. The measure will need three votes from the Planning Board to be recommended for adoption by the City Commission and there is a possibility only four members may be present.